Sunday, October 29, 2017

Basketball Returns ...

Today's song is: Come Back to Me - Utada


Jaidan will visit his nursery school today as we will inform them that as of November 1st he will be back.  Not sure he is keen on it, but it will be good for him. Thavorn will also take Tai back to the village on that day and Jaidan and I will be bachelors for 5 days until she comes back on Sunday, the 5th.

I start coaching senior boys basketball at an International school on Tuesday, November the 7th. That should be fun as I miss coaching and have not coached since 2009 when my boys senior high school team lost in the Ottawa City Finals at Carleton University. I have coached over 1,600 games in my coaching career with a 88% win ratio  :-)  Helps to have good athletes.


Coach Dale and Coach Brown coaching the Ottawa West Grade 8 AllStars in 2008


Four of the best bball coaches Ottawa has to offer - fun guys

The memories are flooding back  .. looking forward to drawing up some x's and o's

TTYL

No comments:

Post a Comment