Saturday, January 30, 2016

Viewing Audience

Today's song is another Stones Song: Angie


Publishing this blog is a fair amount of work, especially with a 18 month old boy who is usually trying to crawl up on my lap as I type. One of the interesting parts of blogging is watching who your readership is. Not to worry, it's anonoymous but I do get to see what counries you live in.

Last month this is what the page views looked like:

The puzzling thing to me is why France is third on the list. I understand Malaysia as my first blog featured the 2 years I taught and lived in Malaysia. Canada, I also understand as that is where my friends and family reside. But, I know no one who lives in France and my blog is in English. If you are one of my French readers please leave me a comment on how you stumbled upon this blog. Curious.

TTYL


1 comment:

  1. One thing to consider is that every time I load your page I am using a VPN, due to Google being blocked in China. Probably 20 views per month or more should be attributed to China and subtracted from USA.

    ReplyDelete