Monday, January 11, 2016

Post # 200

Today's song is: Blowing in the Wind .. Dylan


This is post #200 since I started ThaiTails. Lots of page views but very few comments and few followers. What do you like, not like, want more of? Leave a comment :-)

Well we are back in Bangkok but before we left the village we had dinner with some of Thavorn's high school friends.  Couple of pics:


BBQ Pork and other non recognizable foods



Jaidan being a boy  .. checking out roosters on Soi 22  .. not quite the same as in the village.

I received my new laptop (Alienware 13" laptop) tday and I am quite happy with it. A great deal at $1,699 from the Canadian Microsoft Store. SSD drive 512 GB, 16 GB of Ram and a modern I7 Intel 5th generation CPU. Display is 10 point touch , 13.3 ", and 3200 by 1800 pixels. The closest I could get to this was about $2,700 in any other laptop. Not only good specs, but it is cool looking and makes me smile.

Here is a pic with my new 34" curved monitor. Programming nirvana.


I also update my phone data plan to 4G (LTE) with a 20 GB download cap per month and I am getting speeds of 40 GBs for 1,799 Baht a month.




No comments:

Post a Comment