Wednesday, December 23, 2015

Bandwidth

Today's song is: Say Something  . A Great Big World .. Christina ..


Life in Thailand just keeps getting better. AIS, my cell phone provider just rolled out LTE and they upgraded my access from 3G to 4G by providing me a new sim. Same data plan as before just much faster access speeds. About 50 GBs download and about 35 GBs upload. Ping was 25 seconds.

I was paying 1,699 Baht a month for a 10 GB download cap per month. Sometimes when I am working a lot I go over by a gig or 2 and I get throttled back to 387 kps access. AIS just released a new plan with a 20 GB download cap per month for 1,799. Kind of a no brainer to get an extra 10 GBs for about an extra $3.50 CDN per month.

We have Christmas dinner brunch set up at the Novotel hotel for the 25th and Thavorn really did not have an appropriate dress to wear so we went shopping. We found a red dress at Guess that makes her look awesome so she is good to go.





In case you are wondering I am loving my new monitor. Also, the weather in Bangkok this week is great. We leave for the village on the 28th and it will be cooler still.


As you can see .. as soon as the sun goes down it is quite cool .. party time ..


and the Little Drummer Boy ...

TTYL


1 comment: