Sunday, December 27, 2015

Last night .. Village tomorrow

Today's song is: I Would Do Anything for Love .. Meatloaf


Last night the 3 kings from the orient (John, James, and Arthur) had a night out in Bangkok and we paid for it today with mighty hangovers  .. but I seem to remember we had lots of fun :-)

Tomorrow morning Thavorn, Jaidan, and I will head off by taxis to Mo Chit, the Northern Bus Terminus and catch the bus and a commuter truck transport to Thavorn's village. It is one of my semi annual trips to the village and I am sure the local mosquitoes just can't wait until I feed them some farang blood.

I will attempt to be better at taking some pics from around the village as well as the local school and school show extravaganza and get them posted. The internet is quite fast in the village (go figure) and I believe it is because the school is less than a kilometer away and I suspect the tower is close by.

I will also truck around on Thavorn's motorbike, a 135 cc Honda.

I am off to sleep early tonight as I try to placate my body after last night's abuse.

TTYL

No comments:

Post a Comment