Friday, October 5, 2018

Back

Today's song is: Pete Seeger and Arlo Guthrie  .. You Gotta Walk that Lonesome Valley


It has been a very long time time between posts. I will chalk it up to being busy coaching basketball. We have outscored the opposition 275 to 145 and are 5 wins and 1 loss and are in second place.  We played a stinker to the number 1 team and lost by 7 although we were up by 2 halfway through the 4th.  That might have something to do with the fact I have only 7 players and they had 14.

We are off now until about October 30th when we resume playing because the school has a 10 day October holiday.

Thavorn and Jaidan return from the village today accompanied by her two oldest children, Tai and Dun.  They will be staying with us for about 4 weeks, including flying to Phuket on the 14th and returning on the 21st. That will be exciting for them as they have never flown or seen the ocean.

I am quite looking forward to some company other than the 4 walls in my apartment.  However, I do enjoy staying at Big Tree and living in a smaller community. Bangkok is just a taxi ride away.

Our new apartment is a studio so it will be tight accommodating everyone but the Marriott resort is a 2 bedroom with lots of room.












My boy Mowgli is gone replaced by some new kid.






Two of my favorite friends: Mimmo from Italy and Jimmy from Singapore. Jimmy speaks 7 languages. Mimmo claims to be a CFO but I suspect he launders money for the mafia  :-)


I managed to find a 4 liter pack of Peter Vella red wine. My plan is to get Thavorn drunk when she arrives this afternoon and take advantage of her  :-)


The lovely Thavorn ...


TTYL




No comments:

Post a Comment