Tuesday, June 27, 2017

Hump Day

Today's song is: that Power  .. Bieber


Today is Wednesday, middle of the week, time for a night out. It is also Shaun's last Wednesday in Bangkok so off to Nana we go. Why Nana? Why not? Nana is constantly reinventing itself, with bars coming and going and I have not been there in about 3 weeks.


Selfie from Hillary 4, Soi Nana

Bangkok seems quite quiet these days as it is low season. Thavorn and I stopped by Hillary 4, on Soi 4, yesterday afternoon. We like to sit and watch the flow of traffic and that is my basis for deciding Bangkok is quiet. We sipped a couple of beers and then walked back to Soi 22 as it was time to pick Jaidan up from school.

Jaidan seems to enjoy school and his early childhood educators say he is playing better with the other children. That was our goal of placing Jaidan into nursery school. We moved Jaidan off of formula into milk boxes on the school's suggestion. So far so good.

I am getting into the mood for my yearly visit to Canada. It is always good to see my sisters and my adult children. It also seems like there will be a fair amount of work for me to do with our business. I am also cat sitting for my sister Elaine while she is in England and Italy.

On Thursday night Shaun is baby sitting Jaidan while Thavorn, Her friend Poi, and myself are heading off to Hillary 2 on Soi Nana for some music and dance. Once you get over 2 people, it is usually cheaper to order a bottle.


Three of the 4 bands that play at Hillary 2




TTYL

No comments:

Post a Comment