Monday, July 6, 2015

Pretty Woman

Today's song is from 1964 ... It was the summer of 1964 and my first GF kiss.


It has been a pretty quiet 5 days ... not much to write about. My routine is awake at 6 am ... Jaidan and I have breakfast and watch Fox and CNN news for an hour, then it is Jaidan's bath and then we watch some more news until he falls asleep about 9 am for an hour and then Thavorn wakes up.  Thavorn needs this catch up time as Jaidan still wakes up 4 times a night.  I then go for a 30 minute swim.

Jaidan is now doing the Frankenstein walk for about 10 steps between Thavorn and I. It won't be long until we are chasing after him.

Jaidan and I often head out in the afternoon about 2 pm for a couple of hours to give Thavorn a break. We have fun bar hopping and and Jaidan is a real girl magnet and we both get to meet many new lady's. There is usually a 3 pm shift that arrives in most bars and it is fun to watch the girls prep for the day's work. They all want to hold Jaidan but he is very picky and will shake his head if he does not want to go with someone.

One of these days I should write a book on the lives of bar girls in Bangkok. I certainly know enough of them to fill a book with their life stories.

We have been going to the park in the afernoon i Jaidan and I are not cruising the bars.

Here are some pics:


Learning to swing with Mom


Learning to slide with Mom


Going solo


It is 36 degrees and sticky


Time  for reflection ... who knows what goes on in their minds


Going solo on the swing at 11 months ... bad parents?


Trying out the zoom on my phone's camera


More zooming ... not bad for web pics ... I am 30 meters away


A brief respite at CoffeeBean ... Jaidan looking for trouble

TTYL

1 comment:

  1. Love the sentiment of first GF, first kiss and maybe "Pretty Woman" is a great memory for you.....BUT I think that overplay of that song ruined it. Roy Orbison had so many better songs with his unique and wonderful voice!

    ReplyDelete