Monday, July 13, 2015

No butts

I am running out of underwear! My dear Mother, who recently passed away always gave me underwear as a Christmas present. I really can't remember when the last time I personally purchased underwear. That is, until today. I purchased some at Big C. I purchased LARGE, 34-36. Now in North America, that would be considered medium. When I got home and tried them on ... it really put a new meaning to ... 'tighty whities'. Now, I wear size 34-36 shorts (purchased at Oakley shop) so I know what size I am. The problem is ... these underwear are manufactured for the Thai market and Thai men do not have butts. Serious ... this is the land of flat asses. If I did not have a butt they would probably fit ... but alas ... poor Yorick ... I have a normal Canadian butt.

Today's song is in praise of butts


The original



The Sponge Bob version

The appeal of Thai women is their slimness. Times are a changing and I have documented the Thai school girls that go to school on my soi. They tend to be quite chubby and it is because of the street vendors that setup on the street across from the school and sell all types of high caloric junk food. The future does not look good for the next generation of Thai ladies. The good news is the bulk (no pun intended) of bar girls come from up country where they do not have access to junk food vendors and work out in the rice paddies.



3 Young Ladies a go go at Club Blue Electric in Pat Pong ... no big butts there

TTYL


No comments:

Post a Comment