Saturday, May 16, 2015

Silicon valley


Silicon valley has a whole different meaning in Thailand. I stopped by my favorite bar 'Dollhouse' on Soi Cowboy and most of the girls I chat with had gone on to other bars, left the country with their farang boyfriends, or had gone back to their village for a visit.

Welcome

Not to worry, I invited some new ladies to chat. One thing I had noticed is that most of the new girls were sporting a much bigger bust size than 'normal' Thai girls. I lucked in and the first 2 girls I chatted with were sisters and they indeed had breast augmentation done recently. One of them had it done twice. Once in Pattaya for 30K baht. It was performed just under the armpit. Turned out that it was not to her liking so she had it redone in Bangkok with incision under the breast and she was happy with the results. I must admit they were impressive looking and felt real. Turned out she had gone to the same surgeon as her sister who had the procedure done for 60K Baht. She too was willing to show them off. Very impressive.

I asked why and they were both enthusiastic that it was an investment in their business life. One was 29 and the other 31 years of age. They both agreed that 'customers' preferred larger breast size and that business picked up once the procedure was done. Business must have been pretty good to start with given the price of the procedure. Neither girl was interested in having a farang boyfriend and were in the bar for a longtime and were banking their earnings, looking to retire in their late 30's. They both stated they could not find farangs able to pony up the necessary funds to get them to retire. They were both clearing well over 50K a month.

These young ladies certainly seemed to know what they wanted and certainly were not being 'taken advantage of'. This type of 'lady' is becoming more common place in the bars of Bangkok, replacing the traditional Thai mother supporting a couple of children parked back in the village with the grandmother. it sure beats working at 7/11 for 300 Baht for a 12 hour day, or cleaning rooms in a hotel for the same pay. I asked the ladies what type of 'customer' they preferred and they both preferred middle aged farangs with a sense of humor. They did not like Japanese because they were too serious (no sense of humor). BTW, I would think the Japanese are the most common customer in Bangkok bars, probably due to proximity. They were both curious about me as they had often seen me in Dollhouse with Thavorn and other friends. I am now considered part of the landscape in parts of Bangkok.

I had a great chat for a couple of hours and then headed off to a goodbye party Sam. Aver all, a great night in the 'City of Angels'.

TTYL

No comments:

Post a Comment