Tuesday, March 31, 2020

Just Another day ...

Today's song is: Winds of Change ... Scorpions


It is getting very repetitive in our daily routine under self isolation. Sleep until the sun comes up, make coffee and toast. Read my favourite news sources online, make bacon for Jaidan and toast for and coffee for Thavorn. By this time it is around 8 pm and time to do some 4 hours programming until lunch time.

At lunch, Thavorn makes something for Jaidan and herself and I make a hot dog, or hamburger, or soup for myself. After lunch I do another hour of programming and then think about exercising or a walk, NetFlix, or read until supper.

I am also doing research online for ways to occupy ourselves during the next month. I just ordered another Lego Technics car that I will use as a base to design my own remotely controlled super car.


It would be nice if Spring appeared and it got warmer and dried up then going for a walk/run would be more enjoyable.  Things could be worse, we could be locked down in Thailand without health insurance!

I have about 4 packages coming via Amazon, Lego Canada, and eBay. It is good those folks are still currently working although I expect that to change shortly.

I think I will order a checker board and teach Jaidan how to play.

TTYL



No comments:

Post a Comment