Thursday, March 12, 2020

Enjoying Canada

Today's song is: I Have Been Everywhere Man ... Stompin Tom (Canadian)


The good news is that we are settled in nicely and we have wheels :-) 

The bad news is that Covid-19 is causing all kinds of cancellations and disruptions. Today we registered Jaidan for school to start after March break on the 23rd but the Ontario government just announced that all publicly funded schools are closed tomorrow for 3 weeks (including March break) until April the 5th.

We have a huge fridge and it is loaded with food so we could cocoon for the 3 weeks, but I think not. I would go stir crazy.

The NBA is on hold and March Madness is still a go, albeit, without fans in attendance. Can you catch Covid-19 over the airwaves :-)

I have been meeting all week with school boards, supporting our new software and the meeting have been going well but it is creating lots of work for me. However, that beats doing crossword and Sudoku puzzles to keep my brain occupied.

Did I mention I am enjoying my new wheels?






I might not even need a motorcycle to keep me entertained (at least this year).

TTYL

No comments:

Post a Comment