Saturday, March 28, 2020

Passing Time

Today's song is: Little Deuce Coup ... Beach Boys


I purchased some items online to pass our time during the isolation period. One of the items I purchase was Lego Technics Rally Car that I had been looking at for a couple of years. I figured it would take be about 5 days to build leisurely but I was not counting on Thavorn getting involved. I new she loved putting together Lego but Technics is much harder and the car had over 1500 pieces. She finished it off at midnight last night after about 6 hours of building.












The next step is to motorise the vehicle and Thavorn, but mainly Jaidan is looking to that as he will be able to drive the car around our home via an app on his tablet or my smart phone. It is an expensive proposition to motorise the car, almost as much as the car cost.


I ordered the motors (1 to drive the wheels and a stepper notor to do the steering. from Lego Canada's web site and the controller from Buwizz.com. I think they are a Russian, Slovenia,  or Hungarian company.

It is a great time to be a kid again.

TTYL


No comments:

Post a Comment