Monday, March 23, 2020

Better Now than Later

Today's song is: I Guess I Just Feel Like  ... John Mayer


When you are self isolating at home there is lots of time for thought. I was just thinking it is better to get covid19 now than later. Why that thought? Hospitals in Ottawa are not filled with covid patients at this moment in time and space. As the virus progresses, that will not be the case. Rooms and ventilators will be in short supply and you could end up dying due to lack of resources.

It all depends to what the odds are you will eventually get the virus.  Of course, I am assuming you can only get it once and if you do, you will survive.

On a more pleasant thought, Jordan is pulling his pool table out of storage and we will have some to do over the next month. The downside of that is Joran and I need to make a run over to Hull to pick it up, exposing us to the virus. Damned if you do and damned if you don't. Can you die of cabin fever?

On another note I bought a sand exercise bag for Amazon and it should arrive soon. I also bought a Lego Technics rally car that should give Thavorn and I about 4 days of fun assembling it and Jaidan some fun playing with it. Once assembled I plan on motorising it. Assuming I don't die of Covid19 in the mean time.




Of course my business keeps me busy coding about 5 hours a day so I do have things to keep me busy for the time being. Once it warms up, going for a run outside is on my agenda. Anyone who believes this will be over in a couple of weeks is living in LallaLand.

TTYL

No comments:

Post a Comment