Tuesday, August 13, 2019

17 Days to Flight

Today's song is: Sweet but Psycho  .. Ava Max


Things are starting to get busy. Today we headed out to renew Jaidan's passport and we took the bus to Parliament hill and then walked over to Place de Portage in Hull for the passport office. I am used to long waits, but we were in and out in 15 mins. I arranged for pickup in the same office on August 27th, not wanting to trust Canada Post.

We logged 1200 steps which is quiet impressive especially with Jaidan walking it. On the bus on the way home some 30 ish clown was wowed by Thavorn  and could not stop looking at her and gave her a big wave on leaving the bus.  I guess I had better get used to that in Canada.

We had lunch at Boston Pizza and I had not been there for years and it was resaobaly priced and good as usual. I had pizza, Thavorn had Jumbalaya and Jaidan had french fries. The meals came with a salad and we washed it down with a beer (cola for Jaidan). Jaidan kept himself busy with a coloring book.

The Thai baht is slowly falling so we ordered 100,000 baht in the bank today and it comes in in 3 working days. We will do another 100K as we get closer to flying. It is much cheaper than sending money electronically to our Thai accounts.

I read some sad news that Queens Park Plaza on Soi 22 will be demolished to make room for yet another hotel.  Bangkok is slowly being neutered so if you want a walk on the wild side I suggest you visit sooner than later.

Some pics from today's excursion:














TTYL

No comments:

Post a Comment