Sunday, July 15, 2018

Google Street View

Today's song is:Rock and Roll from the Vietnam War era


I am currently watching the Netflix series on the Vietnam war and I am astonished at the duplicity of the LBJ and South Vietnamese government. Reminds me the democrats have been morally bankrupt for a long time.


Sooner or later I will be on Google's Earth View as I managed to capture one of its imaging cars and no doubt it caught me at the end of Soi 20.

On another note, we are getting ready to move from Soi 22 out to near the airport. It is time for a change as we have been on Soi 22 for 5 years now. Our rent will drop by 50% which frees us up to stay overnight at a hotel downtown whenever we wish to party which I suspect will be about 4 times a month.

My buddy John and his wife phone are also moving from Nana out near the airport as well so we will have friends nearby. My buddy Shaun and his girlfriend Nancy are also moving into the same building as us so we will not be lonely.

Thavorn and Jaidan just returned from 15 days in the village. Jaidan really enjoyed it as he is quite close with Thavorn's older boy Dun, as evidenced by these photos.  The younger girl is from another father and lives near Phuket with the father's family and is being raised by the grandmother. The photos shows she does not really feel part of the family.



I have finally trained Thavorn to hug her kids and they now hug back. Typically when Thai parents say goodbye to their children, they simply wei.

Jaidan is still growing like a weed and just hit 106 cm. and is still off the Canadian growth chart. He will turn 4 on July 31st and the invite list is growing, but everyone invited is an adult. When we arrive in Canada I will have to enroll Jaidan in some sports so he can develop his social skills with the same age group. He interacts with adults all the time. We will forgo 4 year old kindergarten  :-)

TTYL



No comments:

Post a Comment