Saturday, December 9, 2017

Sunday in Bangkok

Today's song is: Puff  .. Christmas is all about Dragons  ..


If you don't believe in Dragons  .. you just won't get it  .. Here be dragons  ..

It is a quiet Sunday afternoon and I am chatting online with my buddy Shaun and my friend Phai.  Thavorn is watching movies and Jaidan has absconded with my phone and is probably watching YouTube videos or playing games that he downloads with abandon.

Christmas is staring to play out in the shopping malls.
















and one of my favorite bits of art that depicts the Thai spirit of wonderment  ..




and Jaidan and I are just chillin  ..




We may get outside today  .. or maybe not ..

TTYL 

1 comment:

  1. He's growing big! Hope you remember to be a responsible adult over the holiday season with your visitors!!!!

    ReplyDelete