Saturday, December 23, 2017

Christmas Eve

Today's song is: Have a Merry Christmas  .. Christina


Christmas Eve, 2017  :-)  Time flies when you are having fun, and if you can't have fun in Bangkok then there is something seriously wrong with you.

Tonight, we will let Jaidan open up his two Santa presents, one from Thavorn and I and one from my buddy Shaun who is staying next door to us during the Christmas season.

Tomorrow morning, Thavorn's sister and boyfriend pass through Bangkok, enroute from Phuket to the village in Koksomlan, near Wichian Buri.  When they get into Bangkok they will call Thavorn and she and Jaidan will get into a taxi and go join up with them for their New Year's trip into the village.  Of course there is the usual school New Year's extravaganza and much drinking and celebration.

Shaun and I will stay in Bangkok because I have friends visiting January 4th and I plan to meet them at the airport. They are staying in my building for a month.

Shaun and I will have Christmas dinner at the Kiwi Pub on Soi 8 if Thavorn and Jaidan get picked up in the morning. If not we may end up celebrating Christmas at Cowboy which is not a bad thing. Next up is a brunch at the Novotel hotel on December 30th with the newly married John and Fon.

New years should be fun as there seems to be quite a few parties planned for Cowboy, Nana, and Pat Pong. I don't talk much about Pat Pong but it is the original naughty boy area and it is experiencing a bit of a renaissance so I hope to add some info on it in coming posts.

Thavorn and Jaidan should be back in Bangkok around January 8th as that day coincide with my return to coaching basketball. Ashley who is visiting on January 4th is an avid basketball fan and coach so I hope he will join me for a couple of practices.

Thavorn has been on a diet of late and seems determined to get back to the 47 kilos she weighed when we first met. Jaidan's birth was really hard on her as she was not used to carrying and birthing a 4.5 kilo farang baby.  Got to give her credit, she is a determined lady.

Some random pics form this week:












TTYL


No comments:

Post a Comment