Thursday, December 14, 2017

Basketball :-)

Today's song is: Up Where We Belong  .. Cocker


Well, the team was firing on all cylinders today. We beat Berkley 78-44 and looked good it. I only had 8 players (missing 1 starter) due to exams. My message to the team was, 'It's our last game before the break, let's go out and have some fun!'  It seemed to work  :-)

Berkley is an awesome campus and looks more like a resort than a school.





After the game I caught a motorcycle taxi to the BTS and got off at Emporium and treated myself to a Black Angus XT burger which is awesome. Fries and a cola finished it off.

I texted Thavorn and suggested Jaidan and her come meet me and walk home.  They arrived in due course by motorcycle taxi and Jaidan was hungry so he finished off my fries and enjoyed some chicken strips and his own cola (I know, bad parent).

We walked home and noticed a new set of Christmas lights in the park and hence some photos:






There are no more practices until January 8th when the new semester starts up. 

TTYL

No comments:

Post a Comment