Tuesday, December 26, 2017

2017 Nears the End

Today's song is: Top Country 2017 Playlist


Christmas 2017 has come and gone and 2018 is rapidly approaching. Cowboy and Nana barely noticed and continued business as usual apart from some fur trimmed red g-strings o display. Ditto for Queens Park. However, the owners and mama-sans are saying, despite it being high season, that business is down.  My seat of the pants observations would agree.

Thavorn and Jaidan seem to be enjoying the village as the whole extended Thai family was dining together in the kitchen that Thavorn and I built. Unfortunate I have no pics and I watched on LINE video.  I should have done a screen capture.


Good internet connection in the village


Chillin on outdoor lounging platform


It is cold in them there hills

My friends Phai and Harvey helped cooked dinner for Shaun and I last night and then Phai, Harvey and I headed off to Cowboy because Phai expressed a desire to view some beautiful naked women.   You have to love the mindset of Thai women, at the ones I seem to know  :-) I think at least 40% of the Thai women are bi.


Phai and Harvey being domestic

There are lots of New Year's Eve parties planned and it looks like I will be all by myself as Thavorn is taking her mother to the hospital to see if she can get her cataract surgery scheduled for while she is there to help out. As usual, her good for nothing brother is useless, but her sister is there for a week as well.  I will try to be a good boy  :-)

TTYL

No comments:

Post a Comment