Monday, July 3, 2017

Decisions, Decisions

Today's song is:  Rhianna and Eminem  .. Concert for Valor .. for my buddy Shaun  ..


A quiet Monday in Bangkok. I walked Jaidan to school and then Thavorn and I decided to walk to Tesco Lotus to purchase my weight bag. I decided to go for the 15 kilo bag as I think I will be going for reps over a minute rather than smaller sets of less reps. The goal of my new fitness program is to work hard for a minute to build overall fitness rather than build overall strength.


While at Tesco Thavorn was selected to spin the wheel and win a prize. She won a waterproof tote bag, that is useful on the beach or by the pool.



Thavorn's older 2 children are struggling in the village with Thavorn's mom and live in boyfriend. The live in boyfriend is drinking and being abusive and Thavorn is worried about Tai and Dun. If we bring them to Bangkok that would be a big weight off Thavorn but would mean her mom loses their help maintaining the home. It will be a tough decision for Thavorn. There is a school on Soi 22 that is less than a 10 minute walk and it has a good reputation.

We would have to switch to a 2 bedroom apartment to make it work. I will worry about that when the decision is made.

TTYL

No comments:

Post a Comment