Tuesday, March 28, 2017

Five is OK .. Short Term Only :-)

Today's song is: Love Me Like You Do .. Ellie Goulding


Yippie, I am back to 3 children, Thavorn and I in our now quiet one bedroom apartment  :-)

There is not much happening these days. The Canadian dollar is down, because the Thai dollar is up. Go figure, the intellectually-lazy Thais are outperforming my fellow Canucks back home. The major talent most Thai boys have is riding a motorbike at speed, while smoking and texting at the same time. Joking, but the reality is closer than you think.  :-)

T has surfaced back at Shark bar and seems to be adjusting back to her role as a gogo dancer. I hope she stays away from jabba (ICE) although she abuses alcohol just as much. Long term prognosis is gogo dancer for 5 more years and then back to bar girl. T is not looking for Mr Right Farong which is probably the only salvation in sight for her.

Many bar girls have their children visiting them as school is out for a month. Other bar girls take the month off and head back to their village to spend time with their family. It is after all, low season and the bars are not busy so the owners are more than happy to see some of their employees disappear for the month to make their payroll more manageable.

It is starting to rain a little bit as we start to approach the rainy season. Just means you often have to carry an umbrella and be ready for a 30 minute cloud burst. Very seldom do you get a longer lasting rain.

I know many bar girls and I can't believe the bull shit some farongs feed the girls. The girls seem unable to tell a lo-so faraong from a hi-so faromg when I can in less than a minute if the farong is present or in a 5 minute talk with the girl and asking her a few questions. It is no wonder the girls become a little jaded.

Speaking of jaded, I was out bar hopping with a buddy and decided to stop off at Mew Mews, a beer bar in Queen's Park. I have known the owner for over 5 years and she was present and we chatted and played pool a bit. She had a new girl in the bar who caught my attention so I asked her to play pool and bought her a drink. Turns out she has been in the bar industry for a week, or so she told me. I played along and asked her how she managed to save enough money to fund her nose job and silicone boobs. Without hesitation she told m her mother financed her cosmetic surgery. I may have bought into that, if she was 18 or 20 but she was 23. The really weird part of this was her English was not all that good which reinforced her claim at being new to the bar scene. But, then again the two tattoos on her back reinforced more long term.  I am still puzzled, but intrigued and will follow up  ..
If mom did finance the young lady then mom must have been a bar girl herself, but the girl denied that.

TTYL

No comments:

Post a Comment