Friday, January 13, 2017

Buddy Heads Back Tomorrow

Today's song is: Sweet Child of Mine  .. Fergie n Slash


My buddy Shaun heads back to Malaysia tomorrow and it has been fun having him around. He really enjoys Thai cooking and Thavorn has risen to the occasion and cooked up a variety of meals for him. I myself stuck to my tried and true spaghetti, albeit with a few more red peppers.

Shaun has also enjoyed the night life, but that is not something you can partake of every day as you will simply burn out or pickle your liver, not to mention putting on weight. Speaking of putting on weight, we did get to the gym but the morning afterwards cut into our gym time.

The trip to the village was a highlight for Shaun because he had never ventured upcountry before and he was interested in meeting some rural Thais and seeing how they lived.

Jaidan and I have been weathering a fever, cough and cold and that has taken its toll on partying. Thavorn seems to not catch the various bugs that Jaidan and I succumb to. Must be a built in resistance to the many germs and assorted bacteria Thais are exposed to when growing up.

From time to time Thavorn has friends over. Here Shaun is getting to know Whacky Tacky, Pui, Poi, and Fon.  Thais usually party on the floor.


Tonight, Shaun and I will head out for one last bar hop around the City of Angels.

TTYL

1 comment:

  1. I quite enjoyed my trip, especially to the village. I would have stayed longer but being adjusted to the village takes some preparation. Thank you for the experience, you and your partner.

    ReplyDelete