Sunday, November 6, 2016

Unfortunately One More Night ...

Today's song is: Another Brick .. Pink Floyd


The doctor dropped by today and we had a discussion about Jordan. He recommended that he stay another full 24 hours as there was still a rattle in his lungs. He also asked about our histories and I do believe Jaidan has had pneumonia for the past 30 days and the recent cold just put it over the top.

Thavorn's family has no history of asthma or pneumonia, but I can not say the same. My first son Jaidan had some issues in his first 4 years and my older sister and Father all had lung problems. My mothers first 2 siblings both died of pneumonia and I myself had it around the age of 2. Therefore I also thought it was prudent that Jaidan be completely symptom free before departing the hospital.

The final tally will probably be about 10,000 baht which I joking referred to as 3 short term boom booms  .. so no big deal :-). BTW, some of my readers find my comments a little over the top at times and maybe in bad taste, but the thoughts represented here are not necessarily my own, but are representative of many farangs and participants in the communities I enjoy in Thailand. I do enjoy being politically incorrect at times  .. so if it offends you  .. you have been warned :-) For those of you who are not easily offended, the latest readers' submission to Stickman tells it like it is .. if you are easily offended, don't click on the link!


TTYL

No comments:

Post a Comment