Wednesday, November 23, 2016

Bangkok's Aquarium

Today's song is: Hold the Line  .. Toto


Jaidan has been training for the 2 year old strong man competition. Here is his typical workout:


I was off to the gym today and afterwards Thavorn and Jaidan hooked up with me for a trip to the aquarium located in the Siam Paragon shopping complex which is probably the swankiest shopping center I have ever seen, putting anything in North America to shame.  The aquarium has pricing in Thai (490 baht) and English (990 baht) but the young gentleman working the cash gave me the Thai price when I submitted my passport showing I had a retirement visa. Jaidan, being under 3 yeas of age was free. This is about the best bang (poor choice of words) for under 1,000 baht you can get in Bangkok.

Jaidan was a little scared at times so wanted to be held. Here are some pics:
































TTYL

1 comment:

  1. There are some major fish in that aquarium. KLCC has a good tank too but I may check it out though not at foreigner price.

    ReplyDelete