Monday, August 10, 2015

Canada Soon

Today's song is: It's a Long Way Home by the Ottawa Band the Staccatos


Somewhat appropriate ....

In 9 days I start the journey home.A little different trip this time around, going in the opposite direction. Bangkok to Zurich, Zurich to Toronto, and Toronto to Ottawa, a total of 25.5 hours.

Coming back I fly Ottawa to Toronto, Toronto to Copenhagen, and Copenhagen to Bangkok, a total of  28 hours.

I usually fly Eastward to Ottawa but it really does not matter as Ottawa is pretty well halfway around the world from Bangkok. The shortest flight you can hope for is about 22 hours but I usually look for a decent price and air miles with Air Canada. I am flying with Thai airlines and Air Canada this time around.

Thavorn and Jaidan and I headed out to Nana for a beer and some tourist watching and not much has changed. We usually stop at Hillary 4 on Soi 4 which has a great staff of waitresses and bar girls who absolutely spoil Jaidan with attention. It is a nice bar to watch the tourists play some pool, or meet  a bar girl. Highly recommended ... however but no live music but the DJ is good.

TTYL



1 comment:

  1. In 10 days I leave for Asia. You and I might be in Pearson at the same time hehe. Safe flight.

    ReplyDelete