Saturday, August 12, 2023

Back in the City of Angels

 Thavorn, Jaidan and I are in Bangkok for the next week or more. Thavorn's mom is still alive, if you can call incubated and  tied to the bed, alive. She seems to have stabilized so Thavorn made the decision to come to Bangkok to stay with Jaidan and I in a hotel. She can taxi back to the village in 4 hours if her mom's situation changes.

Unfortunately, Thavorn has come down with a fever and a sore throat. If you spend enough time in a hospital, you are bound to get sick.

I had a night out in BKK with my freind Arthur on Wednesday night and then again on Thursday night by myself. I much prefer being out with a friend as it is much more fun. Both nights, I was home by 9:30 as Jaidan was alone in the hotel by himself.

Today, my friend Shauna arived and I met her for lunch. Tonight we are going out for a few drinks and explore what has changed over the past 3.5 years.

Should be fun :-)

TTYL

No comments:

Post a Comment