Monday, June 1, 2020

Yippie

Today's song is: We are the Champions ... Queen


Today was a banner day because it was June 1st and our pool table person could come and level and recover the pool table. All is good and the table plays well. The side rails are very lively and the pockets forgiving. I played my first house tournament against Jordan today and won 2 out of 3 so I am the Champion of the House ... at least for today.




Meanwhile, life goes on and we have more things to do in and around the house. Today the hot tub was wired up by the electrician so I suspect Jordan will be in it tomorrow.  It has been too cold to swim lately with  a high of 13 degrees today and 12 degrees yesterday. It is dropping down to 5 at night.  So much for global warming, covid rules.

I am busy at work writing a report engine and bringing the last two schoolboards uptodate with the latest version of our software whic is now in its 19th year of production.

Thavorn has been exercising twice a day now for the past two months and is in terrific shape.  I, not so good and need to lose about 10 pounds. Cheesies are my downfall.

TTYL

No comments:

Post a Comment