Friday, June 26, 2020

More of the Same

Today's song is: Kiss and Make up ... Dua and Black Pink


How You Like That .. Black Pink


Not too much in the way of posts these covid days as not much changes from day to day. canada is slowily opening up which is a good thing. Younger groups seem not too willing to isolate much longer.

My own observations is that traffic back on the road is normal, so Canadians are travelling, if not working. I still see signs all over the place advertsing for workers so I personally believe it is time to stop the handouts, especially for students who are the younger age group and seem not to be concerned with self isolating.

I am starting to visit family but they self isolate as do I so I believe it to be save.

No one in the rural area that I live in wear masks when visiting the food stores. In Canada it is the large cities, the old folk homes, and the returning snowbirds who mostly caught covid. The States are staring to experience a second wave of covid as they try to return to normal. It will be interesting if the Canadian government will let snowbirds flock south this coming winter.

We still eat too much and I also suspect we will see a rather large increase in the birth rate due to staying at home. Thavorn's older sister is already pregnant in Pangna, Thailand.

There is lots of programming for me to do as it is the school year end and reports to the Ministry of Education are due.  In one way, it is good, as it keeps me busy and engaged in a boring time period in my life.

TTYL

No comments:

Post a Comment