Wednesday, June 10, 2020

Games Room

Today's song is: The Times  .. They are a Changing Bruce not Bob


The games room is finally complete with the big screen install today.


I must admit that my pool game has not been stellar the past 2 days as Thavorn is 4 and 1 against me and she has played well.

I managed to get 6 local OTA (over the air) digital channels and that means free TV and local programming. Of course I have NetFlix, Amazon Prime Video, CBS ALL, and CBC Gems over the net so I have lots to watch. I still need to decide on a sports package but there are no sports, so no rush :-)

I have made contact with some former University football team members and we will have a zoom video this Friday. It should be fun to see how they have changed in 45 years.

TTYL

No comments:

Post a Comment