Sunday, February 26, 2017

Monday, Monday

Today's song is: Give me Shelter  .. Stones


It is now 20 days since we submitted Thavorn's visa request and we still have no news. Maybe Trump has overloaded the Canadian visa system as people around the world are looking for someplace other than the US to visit.

It is starting to warm up in Bangkok as winter approaches an end and Spring is near sprung. This also means that Thavorn's 2 older children will have their March and April holidays and come visit us in Bangkok.

Thavorn's mom is going to under go twin cataract removal and Thavorn left with Jaidan today to look after her mom's convalescence. I am taking advantage of being alone and are planning on rewriting one or two of our business software programs. This usually means 15 hour days coding for me. The only problem that presents me is lack of sleep. There is something about coding that invokes insomnia in me.  I become a night hawk.

I also like to code with a libation (WOTD) handy and this month's flavour is Piper's Scotch on the rocks.

The reason I enjoy a drink or two while coding, is that after 47 years of coding, much of what I do, I can do in my sleep, and it is boring.  The good news is my palate is unable to tell good (expensive) form cheap (inexpensive) scotch which is identical to my wine tastes.

I also will get out and see a movie or two and hopefully go bar hopping a couple of nights.

TTYL

No comments:

Post a Comment