Saturday, February 4, 2017

Tourists - Cabbages and Condoms

Today's song is: I Got You  .. Bebe  ..


It is high season for tourists and I have noticed an uptake in the number I see. on the street. There are many types of tourists I often see in Thailand ...

Older retired couples traveling in twos  or packs


Young couples


2 girls or guys travelling together


back packers


groups of Chinese tourists


single punters and lifers


among other types

I am being spoiled this month as I have 6 people coming to visit over the next 30 days. They are all from Canada and probably escaping the great white north.

Yesterday we explored Siam Paragon Mall (hi-so) and MBK Mall (lo-so). It was a jet lag day so you don't want to try anything strenuous as you will crash.  Today my friends are doing the river boat tour and the Grand Palace. Thavorn, Jaidan, and I will join them for supper at the popular Cabbages and Condoms restaurant that funds the abortion clinic.


Highly recommended for whatever .. make sure you grab a handful of condoms on the way out!

TTYL

No comments:

Post a Comment