Tuesday, January 9, 2024

My Female Dentist Trafficked?

 I think my female dentist must be trafficked. Why else would she be there. They must of caught her just out of 4 years of uni plus the dental training. She worked on me for a little over an hour and charged me 3,000 baht for a thorough cleaning and a filling replacement. She has to cover her overhead of the clinic, dental assistant, and the receptionist.

Compare her lot in life to a gogo girl who makes 3,000 baht for an hour with only a grade 8 education. The gogo girl has no overhead, can work when and where she wants, and can be selective with her clients. The only overhead is perhaps her hair salon and her iPhone 15 pro for social messaging.

Maybe I should report my dentist for the police to checkout. Perhaps she is already paying them tea money to stay open Sunday until 8 pm to make ends meet.

I laugh when uninformed do gooders lament the lot of bar girls and gogo girls.

TTYL

No comments:

Post a Comment