Tuesday, February 22, 2022

Today - Once in a Lifetime

 Today's song is: Bat Out of Hell ... Meatloaf ... RIP

My buddy Shaunny in Samut Prakan has informed me today is one of those special days that occur once in your lifetime. Today is Tuesday, February, the 22 of 2022. What makes it special is it is the second day of the week, the second month of the year, the twenty-second day of the month , in the twenty-second year of the second millenium. Don't let it pass by without doing something special like:

  • do 2 acts of kindness
  • do 22 pushups, situps, plank for 22 seconds, etc.
  • give 2 compliments
  • talk to 2 people you don't normally talk to

Whatever, just go for it.

Today, they cancelled the school buses as their is a threat of freezing rain. Sign of the times, wimps!

The truck convoy is cleared out of downtown Ottawa and the politicans are claiming success. Depriving people of their freedom is not a win for anyone. I was not for the convoy and they could have proved their point by voluntarily pulling out after week one. However, they did expose the ineptitude of our politicians at all level.

I am looking forward to Spring and getting back on my motorcycle. Now that is a freedom convoy I could endorse. Bikers Againt Boredom ... Piss Off Covid. I love the New Hampshire licence plates ... 'Live Free or Die'.

TTYL

No comments:

Post a Comment