Saturday, February 19, 2022

No One is Interested in Something You Didn't Do.

 Todays song is: Wheat Kings ... Tragically Hip



A young Bieber :-)

I listen to the Tragically Hip every morning when I do my stretching workout. Their music actually has some pretty good lyrics and the lyrics get me thinking. One of my mottos is, 'I don't regret anything I have done, only the things I have not done. What is in the past you have to let go to move on, but you have choices in the future. Go for it :-)

It appears that covid19 is winding down in the world and Ontario is starting to open up, so I look forward to going to Chapters, and University basketball games, as well as a visit to the Prescott among other things.


Thavorn says the snow covered fields reming her of the ocean, albeit, a bit cooler. She has now amassed $22K in her bank account which makes her very happy. She should reach her goal of $50K this time in 2023. Pretty impressive :-)

TTYL


No comments:

Post a Comment