Thursday, January 6, 2022

You can Run but You Can't Hide

 Today's song is:


Covid19 arrived in my family last night. This morning I tested Thavorn with the rapid anitigen Test and Thavorn tested positive. Jaidan also ran a fever and a headache all night so I suspect he also has covid. We are out of test kits and they are hard to come by, especially now I have to isolate for 5 days.

I feel okay, did my stretching exercises and 30 mins on the treadmill. I also had 2 shots of Jameson's Irish Whisky to play it safe as well as 3 episodes of Lethal Weapon on Netflix.

I did not miss Jaidan's online learning today but I may not be so lucky tomorrow dependent on how well Jaidan is.

The hardest part for me will be being locked up for 5 days, not that I have been going out much in this covid era that we find ourselves in.

TTYL


No comments:

Post a Comment