Thursday, January 13, 2022

Back at It

 Today's song is: Blurred Lines Robin


Unfortunately I could not find the original as I wanted to piss off the WOKE folks.

Found the unrated version ... enjoy https://youtu.be/zwT6DZCQi9k

Thavorn is back at work that her Covid seems to have gone. Jaidan is back online and showing no signs of his Covid. He heads back to in person schooling on Monday. I myself, am almost done with my Covid so I expect that life will be back to normal come this weekend. Life will be back to as good as it gets in this Covid era that we find ourselves in.

Thavorn mentionned she would like to vist Thailand in the Summer of 2023which just happens to be that last time I will see a 23 (my birthday) in this lifetime. I thinking it would be good to switch to Buddhism to get a do over,

By the summer of 2023 Thavorn should have saved enough money to build her house so that summer opens up all kinds of posibilities for our family. Jaidan will will entering grade 4 which is a grade I have taught in the past and I would feel comfortable home schooling his that year. Our car lease is is up in February of 2024 which also happens to be the last time will see her birthday in this lifetime. Being Buddhist means she also gets do overs. 

Back to the Wild Side has its appeal as long that Thailand, itself is back to some sort of normalcy which hopefully it will be. I will be 73 which will be the 4th last prime number before I would be 100 if I live that long. Running out of primes is never a good option as I believe they are special years to be lived well, having not just survived another year as we are doing during these Covid years.

I am optimistic that there bare some good years to be had and 2023 is aligning to be one of the good ones! The only problem I see is staying out of trouble in Thailand but that is a nice problem to have. Ivan Kelly had it right with the Raven, 'Don't Fool Around, buy a round!'.

TTYL

No comments:

Post a Comment