Tuesday, March 23, 2021

Overload

 Today's song is: Dua and Da Baby ... Dua is hot!

My Lego RC cars have kept me sane and occupied during our lockdown. Apparently I will get a vacine sometime in April. My motorcycle is also delayed to port outbreaks of covid and a work to rule. Arrival also in April, 3 months late!

I have come to realize the Lego cars I like the most are my smallest, and cheapest, easiest to running and control, and designed by me.

Here is a pick of my 8 Lego RC (remote controlled) cars:




Here are my 2 pride and joy racers. I plan to shoot some racing video later today.


I also felt the need to get organized and now I am.


After my vaccination I am looking forward to sitting in Timmys and enjoying a coffee, sitting in Starbucks and watching the millineals, and perusing the motorcycle dealerships for accessories, and visiting Chapters for a good read.

I would be remiss to miss saying that Thavorn and Jaidan have also been instrumental in my sanity remaining strong during Covid. However, the wild side is calling ....


TTYL

No comments:

Post a Comment