Thursday, October 15, 2020

Meanwhile, Back in the Pandemic

 Today's song is: Imagine .. John ... RIP

Life is boring these days. The highlight of the past few weeks is that Jaidan is adapting very well to school life despite missing out on JK4 and JK5. Today his teacher informed me he was awarded 2 owl awards, each from a different teacher. Apparently he will be mentioned on the school morning announcements!

The Owl is the school's mascot and school teams are the Owls.

Our days starts at 6:30 am when Alexa announces it is time to get up. I am usually awake 30 minutes earlier as I like to enjoy my coffee and peanut butter toast and contemplate the day's activities.  I have already made the coffee and a piece of peanut butter toast for Thavorn. I then cook some bacon and rice for Jaidan which he usually starts to eat at 7 am.  I then head off to the shower and Thavorn makes sure Jaidan eats well and gets him ready for school. We usually bot drive Jaidan to school and then head off to Timmy's in Kemptville for a medium dark roast double double.

I follow us the morning by checking my eMail and start programming any issued that have arisen with my software. Thavorn prefers a hearty lunch and we have a lighter supper. After supper it is a bath for Jaidan and asleep by 8pm on school nights.

Wednesday is the mid week treat for Jaidan and we take him for KFC chicken tenders. We celebrate Friday after school with chicken nuggets at McD's.

Next week we repeat. We don't have visitors and we don't visit and we only go to food stores and occasional the Beer Store. Thavorn loves Cracked Canoe light beer from Moosehead Breweries in the Atlantic provinces.

Some pics:









TTYL

No comments:

Post a Comment