Tuesday, July 30, 2019


Today's song is: Sweet but Psycho  ... Ava Max


It has been a great week so far. Yesterday one of my longest and best friends and his wife came to visit us. I have known Kerry since great 5 and Janet since grade 10. They are wonderful people despite having left Canada for the USA and grand kids prevent them from coming back. They do, however, have a cottage on Bob lake that they visit every summer so Thavorn, Jaidan and I are hoping to reconnect every summer. It was fascinating to get caught up as I had not seen Kerry and Janet for about 7 years. They had not changed much, except for being gray haired now. I have decided to nickname Kerry, the 'Silver Fox'  :-)



On another note, Jaidan turns 5 tomorrow and we have bought him a few things for his birthday. The big gift is a bicycle as we plan on using August to get him off training wheels do e can ride as a family next summer.


The next necessary gift was a life jacket that he will wear in August as we plan on teaching him how to swim. It was the first I have found that fits him well,. He doesn't seem to mind that 'girl' colors.



The other toys, Jaidan got to choose himself at ToysRus. Typical boy toys, cop car, remote controlled python, and 4 pull back cars. He is enjoying them immensely.




Meanwhile Thavorn is enjoying buying her favorite sports clothing, Adidas and preen for the camera.




I am drinking a mug of ice-chilled beer and simply enjoying life.  It does not get much better, except, perhaps, out with my buddies in the Big mango.


TTYL

No comments:

Post a Comment