Wednesday, May 10, 2017

Down and Out

Today's song is: I Walk the Line .. Johnny Cash


It is not all that unusual to see farangs on the street that have lost it, financially (the shirt off your back), mentally,  and emotionally. Thailand can do that to you if you are not careful. Last week I saw this strange man (little bit like Crocodile Dundee) strolling up and down Nana with his girlfriend in pursuit, hurling vindictives at him (no doubt well earned), although she looked to be in just as bad a shape. I managed to get some stills and a short video.


He is the dude in the underwear.


He went up and down Nana at least 5 times with the GF in pursuit.


Two nights ago I found him sleeping on the street in the same attire.

When Jaidan arrived back from the village, he actually has a tan. I have mentioned before that being half Thai, he does not burn!


Thavorn is fed up with the village as she has had it with her momma's live in BF who is often pissed and abusive to anyone around him. Thavorn decided to have it out with him and he was quite surprised when she teed off on him and threatened to go to the kitchen and get a knife to cut her. I can only surmise he was afraid to box her. Thavorn told him to go ahead and she would end up doing the cutting. He backed off and was quiet but I would guess that ended as soon as Thavorn left the village.

Beneath this pleasant appearance is the Eye of the Tiger.  I would not want to mess with her  :-)


Thavorn dyed her hair for the first time while she was in the village. I think she looks great!

TTYL


No comments:

Post a Comment