Friday, December 16, 2016

Off the Chart

Today's song is: Nights in White Satin  .. Moody Blues


Jaidan continues to grow in height and weight. I am afraid when we send him off to school they will ask why our 4 year boy is going to school so late?  Here is the Canadian growth chart with Jaidan with Jaidan plotted at 2 years 6 months although he is only 2 years 4 months. He is off the chart in both height and weight, but especially weight, although he is not fat but muscled for a little guy.



As I said, quite muscled .. here he is lifting six 1.5 liter bottles of water

I mentioned before that Bangkok is finally getting into the Christmas festive season and many of the shopping malls are decorating. Terminal 21 always does a great job. Here are some pics of Jaidan inspecting the Christmas tree ornaments outside Terminal 21.



Of course Jaidan would not be my child if he did not love anything tech. Here he is watching an educational cartoon on his cheapo smart phone. 


The weather today is great, 24 degrees all day long, and the aircon is off for the first time in 6 months. Our apartment is a corner unit so we get a great cross breeze when we can finally open the windows.

I continue to enjoy my gym but I have cut back to every second day now that I am approaching my goals (90 kilos, bench press of 255 lbs, 3.2 kilos in 15 mins). My weight at first dipped, but then I have added quite a bit of muscle lately and that has pushed my weight up.


Tonight is Friday night but seeing it was a gym day, I think we will go out on Saturday to play some pool and have a beer or 2 at Country Road on Soi Cowboy.

TTYL


1 comment:

  1. Looking very fit. I use those charts in class to talk about percentiles and z-scores.

    ReplyDelete