Saturday, December 24, 2016

Merry Christmas

Today's song is: 50 Beautiful Christmas songs


It is Christmas Eve here in Bangkok so I will wish everyone a Merry Christmas. Christmas is very low key for us here in Bangkok. We do not exchange or buy gifts. We will wish each other a Merry Christmas and will not be hitting the bars tonight because we were out last night. The bars will have some drink specials and the ladies will be wearing reindeer antlers or Santa hats, but that is about it.

Here are some pics of the Christmas tree in our building.:



Christmas in Bangkok is a stark contrast to my Christmas's in Ottawa where our family spent well over a thousand dollars on gifts and always seemed to be travelling to some place to celebrate. Now my travel will be by Skype as we connect up to my sister Ann's internet in the wilds of Quebec and share a video conference with my other children, Jaime and Jordan.

I will try to convince Sveta, my visiting Russian friend, to head out for some fun in the bars

Take care and enjoy the holiday season  .. It is really about friends and family  ..

TTYL

No comments:

Post a Comment