Sunday, April 4, 2021

Dirty Old Men

 Today's song is: I am Alive .. Celine



Did you know that Celine married a man 26 years older than herself and loved him until the day he died? 


Pierre Trudeau married Margaret Sinclair who was 30 years younger than himself when she was 22. What a dirty old man :-)

I came across this refreshing YouTube post by a youg Filipino woman. It is interesting to read some of the over 3,000 comments. I would love to go for a beer with her :-) I guess that makes me a dirty old man!


What I find amazing is that many of the young guys I meet in Thailand get quite put out when a Thai girls refuses to put out for free and walks out of the bar with an older expat. Don't get me started on women and how they view old/young relationships. However, I doubt many of them would marry a man who could not support them in the manner they would like.

Short post today :-)

TTYL

No comments:

Post a Comment