Saturday, January 27, 2018

Final Game

Today's song is: I won't Back Down  .. Tom Petty


I coached my final game of the season with my senior boys basketball game and we played a great game, winning by 25 points. The highlight of the game was getting Ryu to score his first points of the season. He managed a nice short corner shot and scored a deuce.

There is one last tournament to go in Chang Mai and I am looking forward to it as I have never been there. Nine of the players are going and we should do well. Playing time will not be a problem.

I have mentioned before that Thais sometimes have short fuses and that it is always advisable to back away from confrontation.  This is an unusual example:

https://www.bangkokpost.com/news/general/1403050/karaoke-quarrel-ends-in-shooting

They do like their karaoke!

Thavorn is still in the village and Jaidan and her are staing busy. I am fending for myself and getting out with my friends Harvey and mimmo.

Some pics:

My snacks  .. palmetto, baby carrots, Lays Originals, Skippy, and Korean chicken with noodles


Jaidan chlling with his sister, eating pizza


Yummy


Thavorn getting her hair streaked in Wichian Buri


My boys warming up


ASB has a nice wooden floor (american School of Bangkok

TTYL

No comments:

Post a Comment