Tuesday, April 26, 2022

A New Adventure

 Today's song is: It's a Good Life ... Tragically Hip

Tomorrow is a big day as we move from the country back to the burbs. Matter of fact, about 1 kilometer from the last house I owned before the big adventure that lead to where I am now, in my life.

The new neighbourhood is Barrhaven which my older children used to refer to as Farhaven as there was not much there. Nowadays, it is a city onto itself. I will now be able to walk to everything except for Costco which be a 5 minute drive. Matter of fact we are between 2 Costcos, each equidistant from our new home.

Our new home is what is referred to as a stacked luxury townhouse. We are the middle unit, so we just walk in up a few steps from the street. It is about 1200 square feet which was the size of my starter home. It is all one level, 2 bedrooms, and 2 bathrooms. Thavorn will get a walkin closet!

Jaidan will be attending a new school, which isCatholic, which will hopefully supply some answers as he has been asking some questions about God, etc.  Jaidan is not baptized and I suspoect he will explore Christianity and Buddhism before making a choice, which is probably the way it should be done, rather than chosen for him.

Thavorn seems to be looking forward to the move and getting our own space rather than sharing. I really can't blame her. It will, however, mean a longer commute for her to work.

I finally get some decent internet speed :-) and a reliable cell connection.

We get the keys tomorrow at 9 am and I will follow up with some pics once we get moved in.

TTYL

No comments:

Post a Comment