Thursday, November 25, 2021

Winter is Coming

 Today's song is: 'All I want ... ' Carey

We put the christmas tree up yesterday because it was chiily outside when we woke up. -8 degrees and I suspect it will get a lot colder despite global warming. Jaidan was quite excited! It should be a good Christmas for him as he is at a great age. 

Today, Jaidan lost his first baby tooth. I hope the tooth fairy is good to him tonight.

Today is also my Russian friend Aly's 29 birthday. It has been 12 years since I first met her in Malaysia. I am surprised she is still in Malaysia as I personally did not like Malaysia for a number of reasons. I wish her well and hope she has a great year. :-)

Thavorn cooked a great fish dish last night and the sauce was particularly yummy, sweet and spicy as only the Thais can make.




Thavorn's job is going great and she is saving $2,400 a month which is making her very happy. Before you know it, she will have a million Baht in the bank which is something most Thais only dream of. That would be about Christmas 2022. 

THe plan is to still build a house in Thavorn's village, but she is in no hurry to do that and I suspect it will be in about 2 more years. However, things can change quickly so who knows.

TTYL

No comments:

Post a Comment