Monday, August 2, 2021

WWWHHHAAAAZZZZUUUUPPPP

 Todays's song is: Resurrection ... Kinky and Willy

Covid is still with us but Thavorn and I are double dosed as is everyone in our extended houshold except for Jaidan who just turned seven at the end of July. Time has slipped by and the little guy is now past Thavorn's shoulder in height and is looking forward to in person classes in grade 2 at Osgoode Public.

I do miss my expat friends in Thailand but most of them are back in their countries at this moment in Time except for Shaun and John. Life in Thailand is very boring and hazardous with Covid 19 rampaging through the Thai population with very little leadership form the brain dead PM, who makes are PM Trudope look smart, which is very difficult to do.

I get out on my new motorcycle from time to time and most excursions are to grocery stores, McD's and Tim Hortons. It is a nice dry and sunny summer in Ottawa without the drought and fires plaquing western Canada.

Antivaxxers may be the death of all of us as they are giving Covid many chances to mutate (the Delta variant) and I beleive there will be more to come. IMHO it is time to put the squeeze on these idiots as they are a thraet to not only themselves but the general population. I suggest we tatoo their foreheads with the 'I am a dumb f__k' as a start.

The above paragraph suggest that I am not 'woke' which is probably true. Wokeness leads one to believe they have all the answers to everything in a very complex world. I would suggest they are too stupid to realize they are stupid.

My two Russian friends reached out to me on a video call recently and it was great to see Sveta and hear Aly. It appears that Malaysia experiencing the same covid wave that Thailand is. Political leadership (leadership being an oxymoron) is lacking in many countries.  My friends have decided to search out a new country that offers more than Malaysia. I wish them luck and Canada is always welcoming new immigrants and it is not a bad place to land in.

Meanwhile back in the USofA, the 4th wave is gaining in strength due to the anivaxxers that seem to trive in the American gene pool. Covid may be a harbinger of Darwin's survival of the fittest theory. Is anyone missing Trump? CNN must be short of things to comment on these days :-)

Some pics:




TTYL

No comments:

Post a Comment