Wednesday, December 23, 2020

Bang

 Todays' song is: Bang ... AJR .. I love this song :-)



It is the 23rd of December and I am happy and upbeat getting ready to enjoy Christmas in Canada with my Thavorn and Jaidan. The presents were bough, wrapped, and placed around the tree 2 weeks ago. Ready set go :-)

My friends still in Thailand are enjoying the weather and the night life and beach life. I will get back their eventually, but on my own terms, no some terms that the Thai government comes up with. 

Jaidan's major Christmas present is a Nintendo Switch which I will probably enjoy as much as he will.

Jaime will drop up some presents on Christmas eve and pick up some presents. Her last present arrived via Canada Post on Monday so everything is good to go. Ann and Bill will visit Elaine on Christmas day which should be enjoyable for the 3 of them.

We have been babysitting Kali, Jordan's dog over the past 24 hours and Jaidan has enjoyed being kali's shadow rather than mine.  The only down side is Kali likes to crap on the floor :-(

Shaun is keeping me entertained with his travel to Pattaya. I do miss Pattaya and its nightlife.

That's it for now,

TTYL

No comments:

Post a Comment